Monique may collect personal information from you including your first and last name, address, telephone and mobile number(s), email address, credit card details and any other information, when you knowingly provide us with this information. This will generally occur when you either:
- Visit Online ordering site to place an order.
- Participate in a survey.
- Apply for a job.
- Submit website feedback.
Wherever Monique collects personal information about you from someone else, Monique will take reasonable steps to advise you.USE AND DISCLOSURE
- To process any job application you may submit.
- To provide you with any promotion information.
- To process any online ordering.
- To determine the number of visitors to our websites and conduct reviews of our sites.
- To fulfill purchases.
- To respond to specific requests from visitors.
- To keep you informed about any changes to our websites.
- To conduct marketing research.
- To send you promotional newsletters and marketing communications and other information on products or services that we consider will be of interest to you about Monique, its affiliates, subsidiaries , joint venture partners and its current brands and all future brands.
- And to now and again send you offers or information on products or services that we consider will be of interest to you.
Note: If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving any promotional communication from us please email “unsubscribe” to unregister at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monique does not store any of your credit card details.INTERNALLY
Monique may share statistics and personal information within its group of Companies including its subsidiaries, affiliates, joint venture partners and its current brands and all future brands.THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURE
- If you have provided your express consent to share the information.
- If Monique is required or authorized by law to disclose the information.
- If your personal information is collected in connection with a joint promoter, to that joint promoter for marketing and research purposes.
- If Monique feels you might like to know about a third party's goods and services we may supply that personal information to that third party. (We know that many of our guests enjoy receiving these excellent offers).
- Or if you place an order via our internet order system, your details will be passed on to our payment gateway partner who receives your credit card details for internet order payment.
Monique will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information collected is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You can access and request correction of any personal information concerning you at any time. You may also request that your personal information be deleted at any time. Any such requests should be made directly by contacting us. Monique will take reasonable steps to protect personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.SENSITIVE INFORMATION
Monique will not collect, use or disclose sensitive information except with your specific consent.CLICK STREAM DATA
Each time you visit the Monique site our server collects some anonymous information, known as click-stream data, including the type of browser and system you are using; the address of the site you have come from and move to after your visit; the date and time of your visit; and your server's IP address. Monique may collect this information for statistical purposes to find out how the website is used and navigated, including the number of hits, the frequency and duration of visits, and most popular session times. Monique may use this information to evaluate and improve Monique's website.COOKIES
A Cookie is a piece of information that our web server may send to your machine when you visit Monique’s site. A Cookie helps us to recognize you when you revisit our sites and to coordinate your access to different pages on the sites. A cookie will be set on your machine that enables us to recognize your computer when you return to order next time. With most Internet Browsers, you can erase Cookies from your computer hard drive, block all Cookies, or receive a warning before a Cookie is stored. If you want to do this, refer to your Browser instructions or help screen to learn more. If you disable all cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of all the features of our sites.CHANGES